Our College Counseling Services
We’ll educate and empower you to fully understand the requirements of the admissions process, develop a practical timeline, find the best college fit for you and showcase your best self.
Our custom packages are tailored specifically for each student. It’s never too late to dial in your plan and build confidence for the road ahead. We can work with you and your family 1-on-1 over the course of just a few hours or a few years.
High School Package
For high school students who are ready for a comprehensive, hand-crafted experience working with us on their journey from application to admission.
- Evaluate academic strengths and weaknesses
- Review student grades and achievements
- Personalize college selection
- Specialized guidance for athletes or artists
- Testing timeline/preparation strategies
- College visit/interview preparation
- Application review
- Essay development
- Major/minor discussions
- Financial Aid strategy
- Analyze admission decisions
Tune Up Package
Engage with us to finalize your admissions tasks or to target areas that need strengthening.
- Essay improvement
- Target college list grooming
- Financial Aid strategy (FAFSA & CSS profiles)
- Summer program suggestions and review
- Interview, audition or portfolio preparation
- Athletic resume and coach contact preparation
Middle School Package
Get a head start on the journey and begin a stress-free, fun discussion on college and careers. We’ll help you plan for success before high school even starts!
- Create a 6+year academic plan
- Develop a list of summer programs and/or volunteer opportunities
- Develop a list of extracurricular activities for the students
- Review options for high school and high school preparation
- Review and explain standardized test scores and student grades
- Meet with students at least twice yearly, Fall/Spring.
- Each meeting is approximately 2 hours
Whether you have decided on the graduate path or are exploring your options, work with us on developing a strategy for taking your education and career to the next level.
- Create a timeline for testing and application
- Review all testing options
- Create a list of schools for review and application
- Review and approve all applications and essays
- Prepare you for all interviews