College Planning Jumpstart
Confidently Create Your College Admissions Plan in 30-days with Lyndsay DeVore
A Live Online Workshop | August 2018
College-bound? Don’t stress!
Eliminate the stressful senior year freak outs, last minute breakdowns and analysis paralysis!
Get focused • Get strategic • Get into action
(Limited to 50 Students)
We all know it’s a complex and competitive process. You've got to plan early and plan smart in order to enjoy the journey in shaping the future of your education.
Let’s work together to help you fully embrace this privilege and successfully reach your destination.
In this 4-week online workshop, we’ll teach you how to take charge and create your plan of action. We’ll deliver content that is clear, concise and easy to implement.
Throughout August, we’ll unveil each weeks class live via Zoom on Wednesdays. You’ll get actionable guides and checklists to support you and get you prepared.
We'll also be hosting weekly live Q&A sessions each Friday in our private Facebook Group.
All classes will be recorded and available in your members area, and workshop materials will be available to you for a full year.
Your 4-Week Jumpstart Includes
Unlocked July 26th
- Tangible tools that are a MUST to help you get strategic
- Key practices to prevent the stress from taking over
- Diagnostics to help students recognize their unique value
Week 1: Define Your College Fit
Unlocked August 1st
- Deep dive into the 4 essential elements of finding your best college fit
- Explore tools to search for schools that fit YOU
- Run diagnostics to help you narrow your search
- Start your personal college comparison tool
Week 2: Mapping Your Journey
Unlocked August 8th
- Tighten up your plan for testing & applications
- Get prepared to tour and interview colleges
- Create a competitive advantage using simple communications tools with colleges
- Clarify your major (and minor) options
- Start your preliminary list of schools
Week 3: Success Strategies
Unlocked August 15th
- Dial in your application list with safety, target and reach schools
- Get clear on your early application options
- Identify the best resources for scholarships & financial aid
- Navigate financial aid and school choice conversations with your family
Week 4: Road Warrior
Unlocked August 22nd
- Finalize your calendar & to do items
- Lead your team to help achieve your dream!
- Plan your approach for the year ahead to help you get to your destination (resume, letters of recommendation, activities, etc.)
- Complete your filtered list of schools to apply to
Limited Time Bonuses!
1-on-1 Laser-Focused Coaching Session
($99 value offered FREE to the first 20 registrants only)
Our 30-minute laser coaching call is a chance to focus in with our expertise on your custom needs. We can help you finalize your admissions tasks or target specific areas that need strengthening.
- Essay improvement
- Target college list grooming
- Financial Aid strategy (FAFSA & CSS profiles)
- Summer program suggestions and review
- Interview, audition or portfolio preparation
- Athletic resume and coach contact preparation
Parent Prep Module
How can you be a dependable, informed and supportive guide for your student as they embark on the self-discovery process of applying to college?
We’re bringing in American College Strategy’s founder Kathleen Griffin as a special guest to discuss this crucial topic.
- How to get aligned on the application process & timeline
- How to effectively discuss college & career with your student
- How to navigate the world of financial aid & scholarships
ONE TIME PAYMENT OF