A word about Bootcamps.
We offer two bootcamps: a 2-day event for rising Seniors and a 1-day event for rising Juniors. These informative fun-filled sessions offer a focused opportunity in a small group setting to help students complete the following:
Designed for rising seniors $549 – The 2-day Bootcamp (max. 10 students) is held in August, September, October and November.
- Students complete the bulk of their applications in a weekend. In this small group settings students are able to:
- Finalize their college list,
- Target early action/decision schools,
- Develop an athletic resume,
- Reach out to college coaches,
- Create activities resume,
- Fill out Common Application, Coalition Application, link with Naviance,
- Send out requests for letters of recommendation, and
- Write their application essays.
Designed for rising Juniors – $299 -This 1-day boot camp (max. 10 students) is held throughout the year.
- develop their college list
- create a list of possible majors
- target schools for Early Action/Early Decision
- create activities and athletic resumes
- brainstorm on additional activities to consider for 11/12th grade
- build a “to visit” list and “to contact” list
- create a SAT/ACT action plan including targeted testing dates
- develop a list of possible activities/programs for Rising Senior summer